High-quality care for nerve conditions
Nerves make up one of the body’s most complex systems, and Dallas Regional Medical Center provides an advanced multidisciplinary team approach to deliver high-quality care. Nerve disorders can be caused by conditions such as tumors, illnesses, diseases or injuries, or exposure to cold, radiation or toxins.
For further information, contact us at 214-320-7000
Dallas Regional Medical Center’s highly specialized doctors have the expertise and advanced technology to diagnose and treat a wide range of nerve conditions, including:
- Acoustic neuroma
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Peripheral and autonomic nerve disorders
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Ulnar nerve entrapment
Treatment for nerve conditions
Dallas Regional Medical Center’s care team includes specialists from a range of disciplines to provide comprehensive, patient-centered care. Neurologists, neuromuscular medicine specialists and other specialized clinicians utilize a variety of treatments to manage nerve conditions. Multidisciplinary approaches include:
- Closer management of underlying conditions that cause the nerve condition such as diabetes, vitamin deficiencies, autoimmune disorders or other conditions.
- Complementary techniques such as biofeedback, acupuncture and relaxation.
- Electrical nerve-stimulation techniques.
- Lifestyle changes such as dietary modifications, stress management or modification of activities.
- Medications to relieve pain and address other symptoms.
- Physical aids such as ergonomically designed chairs, keyboards and other equipment to reduce nerve pressure.