Senior Care Services
Exceptional Senior Care
Each stage of life has unique healthcare needs. We are committed to providing the very best care for our seniors with innovative new programs and services that are:
- Tailored to meet the needs of older adults
- Coordinated by a healthcare team of experts focused on understanding what’s happening today
- Provided by those who take the time to listen and who look at your overall health
For further information, contact us at 214-320-7162
Senior Care Emergency Department
If you need to visit our emergency room, we will see you quickly, but take the time to fully evaluate your healthcare needs and develop the best treatment plan for your care. Our emergency department team has been trained to identify seniors that may need extra support during hospitalization.
Our emergency department includes:
- Duke University trained clinical team which specializes in the care of older adults
- Easy-to-read signs and clocks
- Large print documents
- Thick, comfortable mattresses
- Pre-warmed blankets
- Extra seating for family
- Skid-proof footwear
- Reading glasses
Senior Care Community Events
We believe healthcare is more than providing medical services. It’s also about stimulating the mind and being around others. We provide a number of opportunities for socialization and education throughout the year:
- Register to be part of our Senior Care Services program and receive a free coffee mug, good for free coffee in our café.
- Join us at our Prestige Plus events. Every month we’ll have good food, great company, and an engaging presentation delivered by a medical professional.
- Become a Volunteer and help our patients and staff.
- If you like getting some exercise, join our Silver Steppers Mall Walker Program.
- We’ll host a variety of events and free screenings at the mall, or at our hospital.